COVID 19 UPDATE
We are closely monitoring and following WHO and Ministry of Health & family affairs, Government of India guidelines. The well-being of our guests and associates is of paramount importance to us. We are also coordinating very closely with all local government health authorities.
· As a precaution we are training all our team members on COVID-19 prevention and surveillance. Special attention is being paid to maintain hand hygiene through proper and frequent hand washing.
. We are checking temperatures of resident, non-resident guests, vendors and team members at the respective entry points of the Hotel
. A declaration form is being given and filled up at the arrival to identify guests who had travelled to high risk zones so that they can be subject to medical test prior to room allocation
· Repeated surface cleaning and sanitization of all areas, increased access to our team members and guests to alcohol based sanitizers at prominent locations is followed as a protocol
· We are using cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms before they are assigned to an arrival guest, with special attention to high touch items like door and wardrobe handles, telephones, TV remotes etc in rooms
· We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces with focus on high contact areas like front desk, elevator and elevator buttons, door handles, public bathrooms and even room keys
· In the areas where our team members work, we are increasing the frequency of cleaning with special attention to high touch areas like staff entrances, locker rooms, staff offices, Laundry to name a few